Outland sponsorship spouse

ebs

May 4, 2019
Gambia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Senegal
I have a concern here I have 4 brothers but non of them are coming with me to canada went my sponsorship get approved
All of them are under 18 of age without a passport but they do have a birth certificate do I need to put them in my application without there passport or only a copy of there birth certificate is enough under Additional family information
Another question is I was working in Dubai I now finish up my contract and come back home to Gambian now am living in my own country for 5 months and i will still be living here do i need to get DUBAI police clearance still to put in my applications or i should get that of Gambia hence thats my country of birth.

Another question is my my wife is only doing a partime job were she earn like $400 plus so will this be sufficient for her to sponsored me, although all her family members are there in canada including her mom all are working incase they want to give a support in my application how do we go by this did they have to write a letter with there employment contract copy, payslips and the likes to attested to that they will give a help went ever am approved before I can get a job hence my wife earning is not much
Thu my wife is having a room of her own with two bedrooms living by herself alone .
Can someone please help me out with my question

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Yes, you need to list them as additional family members. Their lack of passport or birth certificate is not an issue. Since they are non-accompanying, it's not really relevant.

If you lived in Dubai for 6 months or longer, you need to provide a police certificate.

There's no minimum income requirement for spousal sponsorship. The only requirement is that your sponsor cannot be receiving social assistance currently or in the year prior to the sponsorship application.