App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
02/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
january 2012
Hi. I got an exclusion order from 14.05.2013 to 14.05.2014. My exclusion order was for overstaying 10 MONTHS more after i got a letter to leave Canada. In this time i got married with my boyfriend (that time)..we were living already together when i got the letter to leave, we filled an inland sponsorship....after couple of months i got the exclusion order. I came back home and we applied outland. We passed the sponsor approval.what are my chances to go back? our marriage is 100% genuine..my husband visited me already here.WE will they ask me for ARC? THANK U VERY MUCH

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
With your application did you submit your departure slip? If your application is processed before the 1 year ban is up they will require you to pay for an ARC which is 400. If you go past the month mark you won't require an ARC they will just ask for your passport.

s86

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
02/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
january 2012
yes. i sent them the certificate of departure. but if they ask me for arc? how long all this process is gonna take?..and what are chances for arc...i heard they r mostly denied

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
s86 said:
Hi. I got an exclusion order from 14.05.2013 to 14.05.2014. My exclusion order was for overstaying 10 MONTHS more after i got a letter to leave Canada. In this time i got married with my boyfriend (that time)..we were living already together when i got the letter to leave, we filled an inland sponsorship....after couple of months i got the exclusion order. I came back home and we applied outland. We passed the sponsor approval.what are my chances to go back? our marriage is 100% genuine..my husband visited me already here.WE will they ask me for ARC? THANK U VERY MUCH
Check out the information here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/arc.asp

All the best

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
s86 said:
yes. i sent them the certificate of departure. but if they ask me for arc? how long all this process is gonna take?..and what are chances for arc...i heard they r mostly denied
No one will know if they will ask for an arc first of all check the processing time of your visa office. Secondly I can't tell you how long it will take them to finish up with your application all visa offices are different. Like I said if u have passed a year that ur exclusion order was up u won't need an arc but if things are moving fast on your application before 12 months they will require u to pay for the arc and some offices will ask u to write a letter apologizing for your overstay how you love and want to be with your husband. I haven't read an exclusion order that was denied.

My husband is also going through an exclusion order 1 year ban. His exclusion order is up in 8 days and an arc won't be needed as it's almost up.

s86

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
02/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
january 2012
where are u from oneandonly?

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
No one will know if they will ask for an arc first of all check the processing time of your visa office. Secondly I can't tell you how long it will take them to finish up with your application all visa offices are different. Like I said if u have passed a year that ur exclusion order was up u won't need an arc but if things are moving fast on your application before 12 months they will require u to pay for the arc and some offices will ask u to write a letter apologizing for your overstay how you love and want to be with your husband. I haven't read an exclusion order that was denied.

My husband is also going through an exclusion order 1 year ban. His exclusion order is up in 8 days and an arc won't be needed as it's almost up.
I am in the same boat

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018

Please explain that after exclusion order did he enter normally??

lonilondi

Aug 28, 2024

Hey my exclusion order is almost up .However, i dont have my certificate of departure. Do i need to show them my certificate of departure when i arrive and with a valid visa? do i need an ARC?