+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa CIC--timeline?

Kristi

Jun 2, 2009
Hi, I recently got a letter from Vegreville telling me that my application has been completed (yay!) and sent to the Ottawa CIC. I can now apply for a work permit, etc etc. My question is, does anyone know the timeline for the Ottawa CIC? I have looked everywhere and can't find any information on it. I am just curious (ok, dying inside) to know how long I may be waiting until I am contacted.

Thanks!

Kristi

Jun 2, 2009
I will post this just in case someone else is wondering about the timeline: After calling the Call Centre, I found out that the timeline is 3 months from the date on your "application has been completed" letter. The 3 months includes a letter regarding your appointment and actual landing.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Hey Kristi sorry I couldnt me too much help I don't see many going through Ottawa :) But 3 months is great! I hope you won't wait too long!

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Kristi said:
Hi, I recently got a letter from Vegreville telling me that my application has been completed (yay!) and sent to the Ottawa CIC. I can now apply for a work permit, etc etc. My question is, does anyone know the timeline for the Ottawa CIC? I have looked everywhere and can't find any information on it. I am just curious (ok, dying inside) to know how long I may be waiting until I am contacted.

Thanks!
did you applied outland or inland?