+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Transcript

kcmgr1

Jul 25, 2007
I found in the Buffalo Checklist that we need to submit Original Transcript in University Sealed Envelop. Anyone who knows about Indian Universities will understand how difficult it is :( Further, most Universities in India will issue only one set of transcript and to apply for a duplicate you need to give a statement that the original is lost or destroyed.

Did anyone try (and succeed) in any way around ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kcmgr1 said:
I found in the Buffalo Checklist that we need to submit Original Transcript in University Sealed Envelop. Anyone who knows about Indian Universities will understand how difficult it is :( Further, most Universities in India will issue only one set of transcript and to apply for a duplicate you need to give a statement that the original is lost or destroyed.

Did anyone try (and succeed) in any way around ?
Indian university know exactly what is required.

PMM

ibanerje

Jul 4, 2007
I got mine and my wife's original transcripts very easily, although I had graduated from one of them almost 18 years ago. I would suppose most Indian universities would not be problematic at all. Have you tried going to your univerisity's website or approached the University's Registrar's Office?

They charge money but I don't think getting the transcript will be an issue.