+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Police Certificate - Honduras

Safa76

Sep 7, 2009
Good afternoon everyone...

I hope everyone has been well and your processes have been seamless and problem free.

I am being sponsored by my Canadian girlfriend, the whole process has been going pretty well until recently. I am from the United Kingdom, and my case has been accepted by Canada and also by Québec (where my girlfriend lives) and so the process is now at the London office. It is here where my problem has arisen, the London office have asked for an original police certificate from Honduras, where I stayed and worked (and met my girlfriend) as a Scuba diving instructor. The issue is that to recieve this police certificate I have to appear in person in Honduras.

Unfortunately I am not able to do this for both financial and physical reason (I am in a plaster cast for the next 2 months)

Do you know if this will cause me alot of problems with my application ??

Any advise would be most most welcome!!

I have written to the London office explaining the situation but have yet to hear back from them.

Many thanks in advance guys...

Keep up the great work and hope you bring to many.

Safa

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Safa76 said:

I hope everyone has been well and your processes have been seamless and problem free.

I am being sponsored by my Canadian girlfriend, the whole process has been going pretty well until recently. I am from the United Kingdom, and my case has been accepted by Canada and also by Québec (where my girlfriend lives) and so the process is now at the London office. It is here where my problem has arisen, the London office have asked for an original police certificate from Honduras, where I stayed and worked (and met my girlfriend) as a Scuba diving instructor. The issue is that to recieve this police certificate I have to appear in person in Honduras.

Unfortunately I am not able to do this for both financial and physical reason (I am in a plaster cast for the next 2 months)

I have written to the London office explaining the situation but have yet to hear back from them.

Safa
Hello Safa,

I was in a similar situation with my Costa Rican police certficate but it turns out you can also request it from the Embassy. Try contacting the neartest Honduran Embassy, they may be able to help you.

Best of luck!

Safa76

Sep 7, 2009
Hey MexicaTica,

Thanks for your reply, I will try and contact the Embassy and see if the are willing to help. I'll let you know...

Safa

RachaelSoro

Oct 21, 2020

Safa
Hey there! My boyfriend is from the Uk and I am Canadian and we met as scuba instructors haha we were just checking to see how this would be possible to solve, except we now have COVID as our reason for not traveling. Did you have any luck?