+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opion C printout and reestablishment

zeespot

Mar 11, 2009
Hello,

I am a Canadian citizen and intend to sponsor my wife and live in Vancouver. We live abroad for now.
1- As a citizen sponsoring his wife, i do not have to meet minimum financial requirements. However, do i still have to attach the option C printout of Revenue Canada to the application?
2- A) Is a letter from my Aunt, who lives in Vancouver, declaring that she will provide us with accommodation and support until we reestablish sufficient proof for the intention to reestablish in Vancouver?
B) My wife is a pharmacist and she is currently taking an online course to get her pharmaceutical certificate accredited in Canada; would we be able to submit this as a proof for our intention to reestablish in canada
C) My contract with my current employer ends on the 5th of October 2009. Can I submit this as a proof for intention to reestablish in Canada
3- Question number 6 Section C in the IMM 1344 A is not clear. If we live at the country where she is national do we answer B and C or do we leave them empty?

Thank you all for the great forum and all the help you provide.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - No, you don't need an option C printout

2 - A, B and C will all help

3 - Leave them empty or write N/A on them