+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit inside canada delay

CEchidy

Jun 21, 2024
Please someone should advise me. I just got a permanent new job with a firm and i am still waiting for my open work permit extension inside Canada to come out. I applied alongside with my spouse and our child who is on study since April 4, 2024, the next day IRCC sent me a temporary 3 months extension letter pending when they finish our application process. Please can someone advise me if i can send a webform with my new employer offer letter as a proof to IRCC so that they can process our application faster. I need my open work permit urgently for the new job. Please please advise me!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please someone should advise me. I just got a permanent new job with a firm and i am still waiting for my open work permit extension inside Canada to come out. I applied alongside with my spouse and our child who is on study since April 4, 2024, the next day IRCC sent me a temporary 3 months extension letter pending when they finish our application process. Please can someone advise me if i can send a webform with my new employer offer letter as a proof to IRCC so that they can process our application faster. I need my open work permit urgently for the new job. Please please advise me!
How do you qualify for an OWP?