+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit has been Refused

jason gill

Sep 19, 2020
Hi all friends

I have applied for my Open work permit. However my Bio metrics are pending (Due to covid 19 vfs center closed in india). The refusal letter is as follows :

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please Help me

how many funds required for open work permit

Last edited:

Suzan121

Nov 12, 2020
Hi all friends

I have applied for my Open work permit. However my Bio metrics are pending (Due to covid 19 vfs center closed in india). The refusal letter is as follows :

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please Help me

how many funds required for open work permit
Hello

Did you reapply? Why was your application even without biometrics that cant be true..