+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit for wife

nirmalya

Jun 25, 2018
How to obtain Open work permit for wife or common-in-law? I have received my study permit for Post graduation in theology. While I was applying my wife who is a Principal of a high school in India was not sure whether to accompany me or not. Now I shall live the country in the midst of December and she shows rigid inclination to follow me with our 15 years old daughter ? ?Now whether she will be entitled to get open work permit ? And how much I have to deposit in my scotia account ? She is a govt servant in India and owner of a big house too.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to obtain Open work permit for wife or common-in-law? I have received my study permit for Post graduation in theology. While I was applying my wife who is a Principal of a high school in India was not sure whether to accompany me or not. Now I shall live the country in the midst of December and she shows rigid inclination to follow me with our 15 years old daughter ? ?Now whether she will be entitled to get open work permit ? And how much I have to deposit in my scotia account ? She is a govt servant in India and owner of a big house too.
She can apply for a permit, but that does not mean that she will get it. It is very common to get refusals on such application especially if they do not see much ties to the home country.