+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OPEN WORK PERMIT after AOR

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Hello everybody,

I'm wondering the following.... I got my AOR (an email with my file number plus medical request). I would like to know if Ican apply for an open work permit soon....

I have a work permit with my current employer until August 2015. But I have read 2 things on CIC website. They say anybody who was approved for a PR process under PNP program can get it. And also they have bridging open work permit program that states the same but one of the requirements is your current WP has to be about to expire within minimum 4months.

If someone has been in the same situation please leta share experiences...
Thanks

tee1

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
yayita said:
Hello everybody,

I'm wondering the following.... I got my AOR (an email with my file number plus medical request). I would like to know if Ican apply for an open work permit soon....

I have a work permit with my current employer until August 2015. But I have read 2 things on CIC website. They say anybody who was approved for a PR process under PNP program can get it. And also they have bridging open work permit program that states the same but one of the requirements is your current WP has to be about to expire within minimum 4months.

If someone has been in the same situation please leta share experiences...
Thanks
No like you said you're work permit has to expire within 4 months to be eligible