+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Job visa with Conditional Admission to a School

michiels999

Aug 1, 2012
Hi, my wife is applying to study at a school and she needs a minimum TOEFL test score.
If she does not achive it the school has offered a Conditional Admission:

Conditional Admission: International students who do not have any English test score, or who still need to improve their English skills, may be accepted into an undergraduate program on the condition that they will complete a full-time English Language program at an TFS approved ESL training school before starting their degree.

I want to know if with Conditional Admissions, is possible to also apply for an open job visa for me to work while she studies.

Thank you,

michiels999

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

michiels999 said:
Hi, my wife is applying to study at a school and she needs a minimum TOEFL test score.
If she does not achive it the school has offered a Conditional Admission:

Conditional Admission: International students who do not have any English test score, or who still need to improve their English skills, may be accepted into an undergraduate program on the condition that they will complete a full-time English Language program at an TFS approved ESL training school before starting their degree.

I want to know if with Conditional Admissions, is possible to also apply for an open job visa for me to work while she studies.

Thank you,

michiels999
1. You would not be eligible if she is taking ESL courses.