+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP fee for Brazilians!!!

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Anyone from Brazil that can help me with this please?

I tried several places and none will make a money order nor a bank draft to Ontario Minister of Finance, how did you guys got yours paid?

Thanks a lot.

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Anyone please? I cannot find a place in here that will do either a money order, bank draft or cashier cheque without having the account number and bank.

They say they cannot do it only with the name and address.

Thanks.

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqui em Toronto para fazer uma money order so precisa do nome e endereco da instituicao.
talvez seria mais interessa vc entrar em contato com algum banco daqui ou agencia financeira para fazer a transferencia
tem o brasil remittance que o pessoal usa pra mandar dinheiro pro brasil, talvez vc consegue mandar dinheiro para eles e eles fazem um money order pra ti http://www.brasilremittance.com/Portuguese/home.php
tambem nao custa dar uma olhada nos bancos daqui pra ver se eles podem te ajudar, indico o TD, RBC ou BMO.

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I tired Correios and WU. None will do it.

WU said they can only do it for a private individual and not to a legal entity.

I am lost and do not know what to do.

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try to get in touch with a financial institution here in Canada, I`m sure you`ll find a bank that will do it for you

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
This is very frustrating....no company/bank/whatever will do it from Brazil....and if I decide to use a bank in Canada I cannot because the money order or bank draft needs to be together with the documentation package....I am feeling hopeless...

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
lpera said:
This is very frustrating....no company/bank/whatever will do it from Brazil....and if I decide to use a bank in Canada I cannot because the money order or bank draft needs to be together with the documentation package....I am feeling hopeless...
Maybe you can go for a demand draft

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Did you try Scotiabank?

http://www.scotiabank.com/global/en/0,,6458,00.html

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
jes_ON said:
Did you try Scotiabank?
I tried, but here in Brazil they only have a couple of services and those services are only offered to medium and big companies, not to private individuals.

I have been trying since Sep 02 now.

Does anyone know if Moneygram is accepted?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Moneygram is a wire transfer,isn't tit? It looks like Ontario Immigration only accepts paper instruments. Do you have any friends/family in Canada who can get that for you?

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
lpera said:
I will give you the emails of a group who has a Company here focused in helping Brazilians with many issues. You should ask them if they can help you. They are very honest and reliable.
vinicius@canadanew.net
marcelia@canadanew.net