speaking: 7.0 "

This is where someone has quoted the same

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60315.0.html

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That thread was for Nurses who wanted to get registered with CNO (Collage of Nursing Ontario) and not for PR, if you are applying as a nurse and want to work as a nurse you need to get registered as per law, that is where they need those scores.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_2_canada said:
That thread was for Nurses who wanted to get registered with CNO (Collage of Nursing Ontario) and not for PR, if you are applying as a nurse and want to work as a nurse you need to get registered as per law, that is where they need those scores.

And if you are planning to apply for 3152 Registered Nurses it has been completed please see below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
new_2_canada said:

hi fellow nurses

I recently took ielts and got following bands

LISTENING-8.5
READING-8
WRITING-7
SPEAKING-6.5

my specific doubt is whether cno accepts this language result r i need to once again sit for that...becoz i lack .5 in speaking.....i need to know whether previously anyone got little consideration in ielts r they r very strict in that?? i am depressed so much anyone help me to find solution for this