+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario pnp sent after feb 2016

Sunny^^

Oct 8, 2016
Hi. My case is Ontario pnp foreign worker program. The employer pre screen application was submitted in the end of Feb 2016.
And got the acknowledgement of receipt a few days after. And I recently contacted my lawyer and he said he's got a message from PNP office the application is in the second stage. My lawyer said he guesses it's the almost finishing time. Any opinions about it and similar experience?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny^^ said:
Hi. My case is Ontario pnp foreign worker program. The employer pre screen application was submitted in the end of Feb 2016.
And got the acknowledgement of receipt a few days after. And I recently contacted my lawyer and he said he's got a message from PNP office the application is in the second stage. My lawyer said he guesses it's the almost finishing time. Any opinions about it and similar experience?
please refer to the below thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-march-2016-t407514.1455.html

thats for march applicants, you can also follow the nov, dec, jan and feb threads to get further information...
nomination for nov and dec 2015 applicants is currently under way... mar 2016 i think is about 3 months away.