+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Need Help

iamSunny

Feb 3, 2015
I have completed my Master’s Degree from one of the universities of Ontario on 06-Sep-2012. Accordingly, I was eligible to apply for Ontario Provincial Nomination on or before 05-Sep-2014. In order to obtain IELTS Test Report Form I had appeared for IELTS exam on 02-Aug-2014 and I was supposed to get the result in two weeks, i.e. by 15-Aug-2014. Unfortunately my results were withheld due their internal problems( I have the document from the IELTS test center explaining the reason leading to the delay in release of results ). They released my scores on 11-Nov-2014, but by that time the cap for Provincial Nomination had reached for the year 2014.

Considering these unprecedented events will Provincial Nomination people will approve my application if i apply now.

My Profile
Working as a full-time employee in Ontario for more than a year now
Living in Ontario for more than four years now.
IELTS scores:
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 7.0
Overall: 7.5

Please give me a suggestion
Thank you in advance

iamSunny

Feb 3, 2015
I did that but i dint receive any reply for my mail from PNP,if call i call the customer care service they will listen to my problem and they will say they will get back to me ,but i didn't receive any call from them.

iamSunny

Feb 3, 2015
I was was not sure at that time whether i will be staying in Ontario or not because job was my first priority at that time, after getting job i have appeared IELTS twice but both the time i got 6.5 overall band.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Option 1 : write a mail again explaining everything...ur ielts history and request them to consider ur situation...wait for response...call dem again and again

Option 2 : speak to a well known consultant...they deal with these situation regular basis...