+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (HCM) Moving to US

dinukr

Jun 27, 2024
Hi All need an advice on a situation.
I have applied for PR under PNP (after OINP -HCP ) approval) in March 2024. Current status is Biometric n Medical completed. Due to Work issue my Employer is Transferring me to USA by this month (June) end or I will loose job.
Need your advice to suggest will there be any impact on my PR application if I will move to US ? Do I need to inform IRCC since I m moving to US by June end or I can call them and ask to update address once I have house in US?

miketyson12m

Jun 27, 2024
Can I remove work experience from Work History and put it in Personal History after getting 600 points via OINP Nomination but before Federal ITA

I got OINP health Draw on 20 July 2023 and My PNP is approved in May 2024 and I got 600 points in my express entry. My CRS score was 462 when i got the draw in 20 July 2023 with 3 years of work experience. Now I got 600 points in Express Entry and my previous employer is not giving me the job letters and I am removing the work experience from work history but it will decrease my scores to 453 which is less then the Cuttoff which is 458 to 462 but I already got the 600 points in my express entry. Should I remove the work experience from express entry and write LOE that my previous employer is not giving me letters thats why i moved work experience to personal history. I will get the ITA anyways as i got 600 points. Will it create any problem or not as now my original scores was 453 with 2 years of work experience.