+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario-OINP-Express Entry-NOI-Health Occupations-March 7 2024-MY CASE

SoniaKhanum

Mar 24, 2024
hello. this question is very specific to my profile/case.

i got NOI from Ontario/OINP on March 7 2024. my NOC is 31102/GP and Family Physician. i had shared my experience of 4 years residency/training of FCPS (in government hospital) in EE. I had wedding (20 days) and maternity leave (90 day) which i compensated by working for this much time after scheduled end of the training/residency (4 years). for both leaves, during the period of leaves, i was paid partially. for whole period of 4 years, i was paid by the hospital directly through online transfer.

as per policy, the salary for the additional/compensatory period was given by a different entity called PGMI (Postgraduate Medical Institute) through one single check for total period of 3 months and 20 days.

now the experience letter requires mention of the last salary.

so i am very confused. what exactly should i mention when i am putting "her last monthly salary was..."? should i divide total amount paid for additional time by additional months and mention this as last monthyl salary? or should i mention something like "salary for last 3 months and 20 days was......"

can any good person guide?