+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Nominee Question: what is any other activities? Thank you!

jazzmanvd

May 31, 2020
Hello,

Are we expecting to talk about any travel we have done in this question? Does within the country travel count? I reside in the US. if I traveled within the US, do I have to mention it?

"Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)? "

What is the purpose of this question? Thank you!

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hello,

Are we expecting to talk about any travel we have done in this question? Does within the country travel count? I reside in the US. if I traveled within the US, do I have to mention it?

"Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)? "

What is the purpose of this question? Thank you!

hi, I'm in the same boat, do you know the answer?

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the OINP application and Express Entry profile.

A little background:
Currently in my EE profile, I am only showing work experience that I am claiming points for. I have overall 4 years of work experience in my primary NOC with atleast 1 year of continuous work experience (as required by OINP). I received NOI from OINP under Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW. In my EE profile, I have selected 3+ years of work experience to claim maximum points.
Questions:
  • If I choose not to claim points for a job that falls under my primary National Occupational Classification (NOC) due to lack of documentation, what should I do? Please note that even after removing this job, my CRS score is not impacted.
  • Should I remove this job from the work history section of my Express Entry profile? Additionally, should I exclude it from the work history section of the OINP application and instead include it in the "other activities" section? Should I include a Letter of Explanation for the work experience(that lacks documentation) in Other activities?
Please kindly advise. Thank you in advance. I don't have much time left to submit my application. Your advise is highly appreciated. :)