+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Online Vetern Applicants] What Documents to submit when passport is reqested.

seeceesea

Dec 9, 2013
Hello guys/girls.

I got a message from CHC that they want my passport.

"Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter."

I applied online so my question is, what else documents I need? I never submitted my ielts, police certificate when I applied online so please advise me on that. Plus my passport will also expire before the required visa duration, will that be an issue? I hope not because I am not in a mood to go through the trouble as I only have 30 days :D

rubaiyat

Oct 18, 2013
seeceesea said:
Hello guys/girls.

I got a message from CHC that they want my passport.

"Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter."

I applied online so my question is, what else documents I need? I never submitted my ielts, police certificate when I applied online so please advise me on that. Plus my passport will also expire before the required visa duration, will that be an issue? I hope not because I am not in a mood to go through the trouble as I only have 30 days :D
no other document is required. just send your passport with that letter. if you do not have required validity of your passport then you will get the visa till the expiry date of your passport. that means, you won't get full duration of your required visa. my advice is, renew your passport so that you get the max duration visa. btw, which CHC have you applied?