+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV Application - Which visa office

wssong

Jun 1, 2015
Hi guy. Acting as the delegate of my mom, I submitted an TRV application online for her online on May 18th, 2015. I am currently in Canada, so the application is actually submitted in Canada. However, my mom's address makes her belongs to the Beijing visa office.
The application status is still Open and Not Started right now. I want to check the visa processing time for her application. However, I am very confused about which time I should refer to.
Guys, please help~~!!! Where can I find out which visa office her application belongs to?

Great thanks in advance!

wssong

Jun 1, 2015
CICOtawa said:
If you answer to question 7 is China then it will be there not Canada for sure
Thanks for the quick reply. Which question 7 are you referring to though? Please clarify and thanks a lot.

Jun 3, 2015
Same situation as you. Does your processing status change now?
Im anxious on my Online Application as well, since I applied almost month ago.
And I call the Visa Office in China, they said they dont have any info to tell me because they dont process any online application.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
redherring1412 said:
Same situation as you. Does your processing status change now?
Im anxious on my Online Application as well, since I applied almost month ago.
And I call the Visa Office in China, they said they dont have any info to tell me because they dont process any online application.
Processing times are listed here. Individual cases may vary though.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp#asia

If you click on your visa office you will be taken to its page and you can find the email address to contact them about your application.

Jun 3, 2015
ButterflyChemist said:
Processing times are listed here. Individual cases may vary though.

If you click on your visa office you will be taken to its page and you can find the email address to contact them about your application.
Well, the processing times on the list is the normal/regular. The most confusing thing is my application still no update(such as started process).
And, have send hundreds email to all the address, no response.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
redherring1412 said:
Well, the processing times on the list is the normal/regular. The most confusing thing is my application still no update(such as started process).
And, have send hundreds email to all the address, no response.
Sometime you just go from open to the decision with no update in between. Processing times are a guide based on how long it took to process 80% of applications in the past. I know its frustrating but there is little you can do