+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online tracker can't create account (got AOR letter on Oct 14)

hml0630

Oct 20, 2023
I applied EE CEC Oct 14 and got the AOR letter on Oct 14

and tried to create an account for the online tracker, but it shows "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

but all the information is correct and I've checked with my representative.
I heard that usually, you can track it right after you get an AOR letter.

Does anyone have the same problems?

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
I applied EE CEC Oct 14 and got the AOR letter on Oct 14

and tried to create an account for the online tracker, but it shows "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

but all the information is correct and I've checked with my representative.
I heard that usually, you can track it right after you get an AOR letter.

Does anyone have the same problems?
As per my experience (can not say if it is standard) it is not a problem, right now in your IRCC profile you must be having a long approx 16 or more digit UCI number (alpha numeric), which is a temporary UCI. Once IRCC starts processing your file, this UCI number will be changed to 8 or 10 digit (only numerics), after that only you will be able to create the tracker account.

Reactions: canadiandaco