Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit Online USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
N/A
Hi guys,
I applied for Study permit online from USA. CIC asked me to submit my passport. I will leave USA to Egypt for urgent issue. Can I submit my passport to VAC in Egypt or I must submit it at Los Anglos VAC USA?
Please help if you have information.
Thanks

egmak88

Jul 19, 2014
nour_nrc said:
Hi guys,
I applied for Study permit online from USA. CIC asked me to submit my passport. I will leave USA to Egypt for urgent issue. Can I submit my passport to VAC in Egypt or I must submit it at Los Anglos VAC USA?
Please help if you have information.
Thanks
As I understood before, you must submit your passport at the VAC you chose in the questionnaire, u can mail your passport btw

nour_nrc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit Online USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
N/A
egmak88 said:
As I understood before, you must submit your passport at the VAC you chose in the questionnaire, u can mail your passport btw
Thanks. Okay, I will call VAC LA and check if I can ship my passport from Egypt to them and include return Fedex Slip

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

nour_nrc said:
Thanks. Okay, I will call VAC LA and check if I can ship my passport from Egypt to them and include return Fedex Slip

You have option to send your PP to VAC by courier and delivered it to you at home, must include a prepaid air waybill.

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a letter to submit my passport from CIC Manila as I was living in japan when I applied. Later, when the letter arrived, I had moved to India. I went to the VAC, New Delhi and asked if they would accept my passport submission. They in turn called the Embassy and confirmed they would and I received my visa from CIC, New Delhi. Hope thats helpful.

nour_nrc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit Online USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
N/A
kaulvirus said:
I got a letter to submit my passport from CIC Manila as I was living in japan when I applied. Later, when the letter arrived, I had moved to India. I went to the VAC, New Delhi and asked if they would accept my passport submission. They in turn called the Embassy and confirmed they would and I received my visa from CIC, New Delhi. Hope thats helpful.
It is so helpful Thanks. I will check with VAC Cairo on this Monday. Appreciate your reply. how much time did you have after submission the passport until receiving it?