+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Payment Receipt question

jimmykitty2013

Oct 1, 2013
Dear ALL,

the online payment gave me the PDF sent into my registered email with immigration payment page. It does not exactly match the requirment on the checklist stated "... or if you are paying using the internet, copy 2 properly completed of the Receipt you print from our website"

My questions:

1. I thought the PDF sent in email is more formal, so i lost the immediate result of the webpage after payment went throught.
2. what is copy 2? my PDF is only 1 page
3. by the time Immigration Officer receives my package, my payment will be 1 month or 2 old (depend on when they open the file), will that be expired?

I just dont want any delays, so i care all the small details :)

thanks alot

JimmyKitty

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
jimmykitty2013 said:
Dear ALL,

the online payment gave me the PDF sent into my registered email with immigration payment page. It does not exactly match the requirment on the checklist stated "... or if you are paying using the internet, copy 2 properly completed of the Receipt you print from our website"

My questions:

1. I thought the PDF sent in email is more formal, so i lost the immediate result of the webpage after payment went throught.
2. what is copy 2? my PDF is only 1 page
3. by the time Immigration Officer receives my package, my payment will be 1 month or 2 old (depend on when they open the file), will that be expired?

I just dont want any delays, so i care all the small details :)

thanks alot

JimmyKitty
Hi again Jimmy, just include the pdf as immigration will also have an electronic copy of your payment. They do not care if it is not recent, as long as it is paid CIC is happy :D, the payment does not "expire". It is good that you are caring about the details and asking questions now. Blessings.