+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online CIC Student permit application

Dec 28, 2013
Hi
Any one knows how long CIC takes to process online student permit application. Application processing time on there website is 7 weeks. In my case, i am in seventh week and had no update on online application status.
Does any one else knows how process goes and had gone through his process.

I appreciate your suggestions.

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Did they already sent you a medical request?

Dec 28, 2013
No, I haven't received medical request yet, but on 16 January, I received email saying "There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your MyCIC account. Thank you for your patience"

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
From what country are you in?

according to some people here in this forum they called the embassy and they asked about the status of their application. Maybe you just also need to do the same thing since it is almost your 7th week. GOD bless

Dec 28, 2013
Thanks for staying in touch.
I am applying from United States. I did call Canadian visa center in Las Angelas but the said they don't have information about Online applications, for that i have to contact CIC, but i can't contact them until the normal processing time over which is 7 weeks.
So that's where i am. I was wondering if anyone has gone through this process or knows how long it takes to complete the process.

Regards

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
8912345 said:
Hi
Any one knows how long CIC takes to process online student permit application. Application processing time on there website is 7 weeks. In my case, i am in seventh week and had no update on online application status.

Just give another week b4 u take any action. You may be referenced before another week runs out. All the best.

Puneet singh

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
brother i have applied for the student visa for may session i have applies online now i got a mail from cic that final decision has been take and please send us the original passport for the further process

what do you think its approved or resfused

Dec 28, 2013
Puneet singh said:
brother i have applied for the student visa for may session i have applies online now i got a mail from cic that final decision has been take and please send us the original passport for the further process

what do you think its approved or resfused

I think approved, otherwise there is no reason to request passport. Did you apply from INDIA and how long it took to reach on final decision.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
8912345 said:
Hi

It depends on nationality. As I check CIC, it takes 2 weeks for final decision. U should call to CIC... 7 weeks is too long time...

Dec 28, 2013
dental15 said:
It depends on nationality. As I check CIC, it takes 2 weeks for final decision. U should call to CIC... 7 weeks is too long time...
I am applying from united states and visa processing time in US is 7 weeks. But in last 6 weeks nothing happened now 7th week going on, I didn't even receive medical request.

I am looking for number to call CIC on their website, but i cant find any. I called VAS las angelas they said they cant help me with online application and i have to contact CIC and i cant find the way to contact them.

Puneet singh

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
hey friends i got my student visa in 5 working days going for may intake . i got refused first time but second time i got the approval. So if someone needs help plz feel free to contact me or what u can do is drop your number in my mail box

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Puneet singh said:
hey friends i got my student visa in 5 working days going for may intake . i got refused first time but second time i got the approval. So if someone needs help plz feel free to contact me or what u can do is drop your number in my mail box
Wow! Congrats! :)

Anyway, can you please tell us the reason of your refusal?