+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Applications Jan 2018

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
Applied on 27th in Bombay Oct through general student permit category, request for passport received on 3rd Nov and passport with visa stamp received on 11th Nov. Everything happened surprisingly quickly.

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
After you have applied when they passed and when they took final decision?
I was asked to submit my passport 6 days after applying online and weirdly my medicals were approved after I was asked to submit the passoprt. I guess that would have just been a delay to update medical status on their end.

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I was asked to submit my passport 6 days after applying online and weirdly my medicals were approved after I was asked to submit the passoprt. I guess that would have just been a delay to update medical status on their end.
Where should we submit passport, nearby VFS?

maruthi.hr

Oct 10, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit
Applied on 27th in Bombay Oct through general student permit category, request for passport received on 3rd Nov and passport with visa stamp received on 11th Nov. Everything happened surprisingly quickly.
That's really fast!! I applied on 7th Nov from Bangalore. Waiting for update.

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for your valuable information, really appreciated.
No worries. All the best!

That's really fast!! I applied on 7th Nov from Bangalore. Waiting for update.
Yes. It surprised me too. Because online it showed the processing time as 5 weeks. Fortunately mine didn't take that long because I have to serve a one month notice period at my current workplace. Btw, my passport was sent to Bangalore for visa stamp. All the best and hope you get a positive result soon.

parryuppal

Nov 16, 2017
Punjab
I am waiting from 57 days. I applied on 20th September. My medical status is changed to cleared this week but still waiting that how much time they will take more to decide

Aug 31, 2017
India
Do you applied through an agent or a consultancy? and how do you got notified about the status of the applications?by mail or by self checking online?