+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP

Garrych

Nov 10, 2018
Hi is there anybody who can help me. Actually my ONIP file is in processing fro 6 months I got my NOI through Express entry Skilled trade stream. But my Ielts is Expired After submitting my file. Today I received this email from them.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has assessed your Express Entry application and is now interested in nominating you for permanent residence through the Express Entry portal.

Your Express Entry profile ********* and Job Seeker Validation Code ***** indicates a status of ‘No longer available for nomination - Other in the Express Entry system. This means that the OINP is unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system. A valid profile in Express Entry is required in order to nominate you under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, the Skilled Trades Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the OINP.

Your profile indicates a status of ‘No longer available for nomination – Other because you either:

• Received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); or
  • Have a pending nomination from another province or territory; or
  • Removed Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile.

If you have received an Invitation to Apply from IRCC or you have a pending nomination from another province or territory, please advise us of your intention to:

• Reject the Invitation to Apply issued by IRCC or the nomination from another province or territory and accept Ontario’s nomination; or
  • Withdraw your application with the OINP

If you would like to accept Ontario’s nomination, you will be required to provide a screenshot showing that you have rejected the Invitation to Apply from IRCC or the nomination from another province or territory.

If you removed Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile and you would like to accept Ontario’s nomination, you will need to re-add Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile.

Please provide a screenshot showing this change. Please confirm within 72 hours, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. Please note that applicants may only have one active Express Entry profile.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.