+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP Federal Application, Additional family info

oliverzhang61

Mar 21, 2024
Hi I have a question regarding additional family info IMM5406, a little background: my wife is the principal applicant and she got OINP-Internation Student Stream approved, now we're submitting federal application to IRCC. So, in the IMM5406 addiontal family info, regarding my additional family info not my wife's, my situation is a little complicated. So I have:

1. Biological mother: she has my costudy after divorced with my father, and she re-married when I was 18-ish.
2. Biological father: we're not that close after I grew up, just occassionally call each other, he re-married when I was 20-ish.
3. Step-father: I'm close to him, he takes care of my mother for over 10yrs.
4. Step-mother: met several times, not close at all, don't even know if she's still married to my biological father.
5. Half-brother (younger): my biological father has a boy after he re-married, never met after he's born, doesn't even know about his name.
6. Step-brother (elder): my step-father's son with his ex-wife, never met and we don't contact each other after re-grouping each new families.

So... lol... my question is do I have to include my step-mother, half-brother and step-brother into this form?

Thank you.