+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP additional documents have been requested.

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Folks, Please advise, ONIP has requested a Phone bills with detailed caller location indicating my name and current address "

Unfortunately, Chatr mobile does not provide a detailed information about the caller ID nor caller location.

I have been told by Chatr call center to contact legal office at rogers in order to provide a call history with detailed caller location indicating my name and current address for July 2016 to September 2016. and here's rogers response
"produce these records can take up to 30 days to produce these records. As you are requesting 3 months’ of records, I anticipate the total cost will be $226 including tax".

ONIP has given less than 10 days to attach requested documents.

Please advice what shall i do ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
What info do you have on your regular bill? Bell gives me the full history, but Chatr seems to be a budget provider.

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Re: OINP additional documents have been requested.

bellaluna said:
What info do you have on your regular bill? Bell gives me the full history, but Chatr seems to be a budget provider.
True, Chatr is a budget provider and their web portal provides very limited information. I think that anyone should avoid Chatr Mobile. especially if you plan to apply for immigration.

I really don't understand OINP folks .. before recent request I had submitted 2 years of payslip, credit card and car insurance. and now they ask for call location.

Am tired