+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One off payment to get visa

henry57

Mar 4, 2009
My wife and I are being sponsored by are daughter under the family sponsorship scheme.
We are at stage 1 and have been told that our file is in a queue from 18 - 28 months. Then it has to come over to London with another possible 12 months wait.

We know there are other ways of entry i.e: business visa, entrepreneur visa, self employed visa and skilled workers visa. unfortunately we do not fit any of these.

We have heard there is another way of getting a visa by making a single payment to the government
which covers medical ins etc.

Has anyone heard of this, if so information will be gratefully appreciated.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

henry57 said:
My wife and I are being sponsored by are daughter under the family sponsorship scheme.
We are at stage 1 and have been told that our file is in a queue from 18 - 28 months. Then it has to come over to London with another possible 12 months wait.

We know there are other ways of entry i.e: business visa, entrepreneur visa, self employed visa and skilled workers visa. unfortunately we do not fit any of these.

We have heard there is another way of getting a visa by making a single payment to the government
which covers medical ins etc.

Has anyone heard of this, if so information will be gratefully appreciated.
Urban myth.

PMM