+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

one more question Spouse/ Partner Questionnaire question 25 please help

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
I am answering this question but I do not know what to write. I have all the dates, number of times all this information but I do not know If I should give them the dates or do I have to explain what I did. Some how this is some how similar to question 9. I also want to know since my sponsor travel to visit me to Unites States by car from Canada, the immigration officers did not stamped her passport, so how do we prove that she crossed the border? Please help us.

Thanks

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
well i guess you should only write the truth as it is. If your sponsor's passport wasnt stamped then its not her fault you can mentioned the dates she came and went back and places you go. there might something which she bought in there through credit card or signed any bill or something. just go through your stuff and u might come up with something to prove that she was there during that period. Beside whatever you write she must be knowing that too. So if they verify from her, she will only validate what you write in this form.

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
Thank you for the answer. Yes it seems we are doing everything right. We thought about sending copies of the visa statements which shows purchases while being here (USA) and gas stations, etc. We are answering the questions together, since she speaks better english than me.

Thank you you are always a good help for all the people of this forum. God Bless you Gotchaa