+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One and the same person Affidavit format

rdhaka

Apr 28, 2014
I am just a dependent under my husbands application. My name is spelled different in my education certificates then it actually should. There's just an extra letter in the name. Everywhere else it is the same as i want it to be. Also in the new documents my surname/last name has changed plus have added my husbands name as middle name in some docs.
What sort of affidavit should I get ? I need the exact language that I should use in the affidavit.
Because if I am saying that my correct name / spell is so an so ... That means the other names on the education docs is wrong or not acceptable.. Which is not the case. It's the same person but with a small spell error in the docs...

xsabhishek

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Delhi
if you are not the main applicant do you really need to give a copy of your education certificates..i doubt..
in my case too i have this issue..in my main degree my surname has discrepancy..they put an extra letter in it..tough in my marksheets my name is spelled correctly...i have made an affidavit from notary stating that my name is spelled in correctly in my degree and what my correct name is...
i hope that will suffice

rajesh6020

May 3, 2016
Hi ,

Can you please send me the affidavit format , basically there is a letter 'H' missing in my education documents , which i realized later , i am sending my documents to WES for verification , before that i want to get this verification done , please help me on this .

thanks,
Rajesh

gauravmjuly

Aug 2, 2016
Hi my BE Marksheets have different names (1-6 sem same name ) 7 & 8 th have mother name appended . Do i need to send SAME PERSON Affidavit along with my documents to WES