+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Old WES report for SINP Application

swati19844

May 10, 2023
thank you for reading my post.My case is little complex.
i got canada PR in 2017 through express entry .i did soft landing ,stayed in canada for 5 days and got PR Card but never went back to canada till today.my PR Card is expired at the moment.

today i got an email from SINP ,regarding invitation to submit an application.i am not sure what that email means.

i am interested in SINP Program and wondering if i can submit my old 2016 WES ECA Report to IRCC as everything remains same. or is it possible that WES Can send the same ECA Report again to IRCC but with the latest date?

Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thank you for reading my post.My case is little complex.
i got canada PR in 2017 through express entry .i did soft landing ,stayed in canada for 5 days and got PR Card but never went back to canada till today.my PR Card is expired at the moment.

today i got an email from SINP ,regarding invitation to submit an application.i am not sure what that email means.

i am interested in SINP Program and wondering if i can submit my old 2016 WES ECA Report to IRCC as everything remains same. or is it possible that WES Can send the same ECA Report again to IRCC but with the latest date?

Please help
You are PR so you cannot apply for a PR program. Just because it is expired doesn’t mean you are not PR. You either need to apply for PRTD, come through US land border or renounce PR.