OINP Urgent Inquiry! Please advice!

Mit1879

Dec 30, 2015
Hi,

I need advice, please help!
I do Understand few might have cme across this email from OINP
I have received below email from OINP :-

Dear

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question is
I have seen many people getting this email after fulfilling the requested documents by processing officer or after a phone call from OINP,
I haven't received any phone call yet, does that mean I have initially provided all documents that’s why I haven’t received a phone call??

should I still expect a phone call from OINP??

I have applied as "International Students With a Job Offer" in this case If I get nominated do I receive 600 Points or do they just sent me a letter indicating I’m nominated and can apply for PR??

I hope it turns out well!

Please help!
Please advice!

Thanks,

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Mit1879 said:
Hi,

I need advice, please help!
I do Understand few might have cme across this email from OINP
I have received below email from OINP :-

Dear

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question is
I have seen many people getting this email after fulfilling the requested documents by processing officer or after a phone call from OINP,
I haven't received any phone call yet, does that mean I have initially provided all documents that’s why I haven’t received a phone call??

many applicants have received nomination without any calls or additional docs requirement, so nothing to worry there. Its an auto generated email and its good. Shows that ur application is moving

should I still expect a phone call from OINP??

May/may not receive call. Its at the discretion of your nomination officer

I have applied as "International Students With a Job Offer" in this case If I get nominated do I receive 600 Points or do they just sent me a letter indicating I’m nominated and can apply for PR??

once nominated, you will receive an email in your cic accounts as well as ur registered email account. You will also have a new window in your mycic account which says nomination received. Accept/Decline. Once u click accept, 600 points will be added to your profile in a day or two. Nomination certificate will be send to u by post/courier. U will need this certificate to apply for PR. Please give me a +1 if iv been of help.

I hope it turns out well!

Please help!
Please advice!

Thanks,

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
ALL APPLICANTS UNDER INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WITH JOB OFFER STREAM WOULD HAVE TO APPLY PAPER BASE. YOU WONT GET 600 POINTS.

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

I got a call today from OINP. They asked me some questions after which they told me my file is being refereed to a senior officer. I read your post today, could you please tell me were you asked any additional documents or other calls. Did you get your pnp eventually ?

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
DID any one on this forum get an email stating that their case has gone to senior officer for processing? Please share your experiences

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
Hi, I got a phone call today from OINP. At the end of the call the officer told me that my file is going to the senior officer. Few minutes later i get an email stating the same, has anyone here face a similar situation ? Did they get back to you ? I was not asked for any other additional documents. Please share your experiences.
Thanks

malican

May 24, 2016
saurabh123456 said:
Hi, I got a phone call today from OINP. At the end of the call the officer told me that my file is going to the senior officer. Few minutes later i get an email stating the same, has anyone here face a similar situation ? Did they get back to you ? I was not asked for any other additional documents. Please share your experiences.
Thanks
Yes, I got the same in mid May. I am hoping for nomination soon!

Does anyone have a # for OINP in case I feel like calling to get an update? Is that a good idea?

Thank you.

OksanaM

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
HELP!!!
Today I got a letter from OINP that duties I have outlined in my job offer for the position of Shipping Co-ordinator do not match the lead statement or functions under NOC code 1215. They gave me 30 days to send supporting documents!
What kind of documents do I need to submit?Huh?