+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Required Documents: Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA

KhalilK

Jun 5, 2023
Hi All,

I was filling in the OINP application after receiving a NOI on my Express Entry profile, and one of the mandatory documents is a Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA.

The description states: Provide copies of all past and current status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.

I don't know what to upload in this case, what qualifies as a "Canadian immigration document"? I don't have any of the stated permits and this step is Mandatory and prevents me from completing my application.

Any help is appreciated.

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi All,

I was filling in the OINP application after receiving a NOI on my Express Entry profile, and one of the mandatory documents is a Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA.

The description states: Provide copies of all past and current status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.

I don't know what to upload in this case, what qualifies as a "Canadian immigration document"? I don't have any of the stated permits and this step is Mandatory and prevents me from completing my application.

Any help is appreciated.
Which OINP stream are you applying to?

KhalilK

Jun 5, 2023
I reviewed my application again, and realized I was applying to the wrong stream.

I was applying to the Skilled Trades stream when I wanted to apply to the Human Capital Priorities stream.

It is now clear to me, sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: rcincanada2019