+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program or Express entry (Federal skilled worke

deepakcanada2

May 17, 2016
Hi There,

I am on 3 years work permit until July 2019. I finished 2 one year's postgraduate certificate program from Toronto.
Before it, I have a graduate degree and 4 years of experience from back home. My IELTS (General) score was 6 which I gave one and a half year before.

Furthermore, I have been doing NOC- B job since Aug 2016.

Could you please advise me, which way should be best to apply for PR. OINP - Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program or Express entry (Federal skilled workers)?

Or can I apply for both simultaneously?

Thanks in advance.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hey there,

You can apply for both. There is no problem, unless you can't afford it. This being said, both streams consume more-or-less the same amount of time. It's all about your priorities. One is federal the other is provincial. Different rules may apply. In provincial they ask you to work for provincial company, you better settle in your province till you get your passport, in Federal you have freedom of choice, choose whatever company or whatever province or city except Quebec.

Best of luck,

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
rezafc said:
Hey there,

You can apply for both. There is no problem, unless you can't afford it. This being said, both streams consume more-or-less the same amount of time. It's all about your priorities. One is federal the other is provincial. Different rules may apply. In provincial they ask you to work for provincial company, you better settle in your province till you get your passport, in Federal you have freedom of choice, choose whatever company or whatever province or city except Quebec.

Best of luck,

Bro
I have one year ontario work experience and my CRS score is 470, How much is the chance based on your experience that, OINP will send an invitation to nominate me??