+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI HELP

shukhan

May 15, 2023
Can someone please help me with an important issue concerning OINP? My NOC code is a General Physician and I have received an NOI from OINP in the HCP draw that was conducted on May 8th, 2023 but I have just realized that I have gotten the ECA done from the wrong body. I got ECA done from WES instead of MCC. I’ve immediately applied for an equivalence by MCC but it may take time for them to get the equivalence to me. I have about 38 days left to respond to the NOI. I will wait until the last day to see if MCC can send me the equivalence but if it takes longer can I go ahead and submit my application with the ECA from WES? and hope that if they raise any objections I will have the equivalence from MCC by that point in time. Can I also mention all of this in the LOE while submitting the application and attach relevant documentation so that they know that i’ve genuinely applied for ECA from MCC?

shukhan

May 15, 2023
I have been invited under the HCP stream in a targeted health draw. I’ve been getting mixed responses, where some people have said that it is okay to proceed with the ECA from WES and others have disagreed that as a primary applicant I need to have an ECA from MCC to claim points.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I have been invited under the HCP stream in a targeted health draw. I’ve been getting mixed responses, where some people have said that it is okay to proceed with the ECA from WES and others have disagreed that as a primary applicant I need to have an ECA from MCC to claim points.
Oh okay, I would suggest you send your credentials assessed by MCC right away, but in the meantime, contact your province explaining in detail before submitting the application. They should tell you what to do.

shukhan

May 15, 2023
I’ve done that. My credentials have been received by MCC and i’ve written an LOE as well as attached receipts issued by MCC in case I don’t receive an ECA from them in time and have to submit the application with the ECA from WES. I’ve tried to email OINP as well but they haven’t responded back.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I’ve done that. My credentials have been received by MCC and i’ve written an LOE as well as attached receipts issued by MCC in case I don’t receive an ECA from them in time and have to submit the application with the ECA from WES. I’ve tried to email OINP as well but they haven’t responded back.
Okay you have done whatever you could from your side. Did you try calling them?

Aqsa001

Dec 31, 2023
what’s the update , Did your PR application got accepted this way?