OINP NOI and changes in the Express Entry Profile

CanadianSnowBird

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
OINP HCP (Healthcare) -submitted - 08/11/2023
Hello there everyone I hope that you’re having an amazing day !

I apologize for asking but I am terrified to make any mistakes at this stage (Submitting my application to OINP):

I am currently in the process of submitting my Ontario NOI and I have just noticed that in my express entry application I chose “December" as the month when my second job started and not November as it was actually supposed to and now I am bit concerned as to whether or not my NOI letter will disappear or it will affect my chances of getting the nomination. All my documents are translated and state everything that is required according to the program. However, I have one more questions and I apologize for making this message so long: my country does not really operate with the terms “part time” or “full time” instead they use the word “rate” so you either work at a rate 1.0 or anything that is more or less than that. Extra hours are considered “Part time” though but every single piece of paper that I received from my previous employers states that I have worked for more than 30+ hours at each place despite the term “part time” written in the documents. Will the hours save me from “misrepresentation”? I thought since I worked 30+ and I found out on Canada.ca that a person must work for 30 / 30+ for his job to be considered full time then it means my first 2 jobs were full time . Am I wrong?

Please help me out with this one, every answer is much appreciated, thank y’all for taking your time to reply. LOVE Y’ALL MANY THANKS!!