+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp masters graduate stream - second education credential

rhyme92

Jul 28, 2024
Hello,
I havey masters from Ontario. May I know can I claim second credentials point for my other masters from home country ( ECA done with Canadian equivalency) in Oinp masters graduate stream ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I havey masters from Ontario. May I know can I claim second credentials point for my other masters from home country ( ECA done with Canadian equivalency) in Oinp masters graduate stream ?
Doesn’t give you more points so no reason to.

rhyme92

Jul 28, 2024
Thank you for your reply. But when it's says list below all Canadian education credential you have.then in country of education it says you need to provide ECA after ITA if your institution is outside canada.But in country of education I can't select anything except Canada ? Then what should I do there? Should I select Canada and proceed and as a proof will provide ECA ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply. But when it's says list below all Canadian education credential you have.then in country of education it says you need to provide ECA after ITA if your institution is outside canada.But in country of education I can't select anything except Canada ? Then what should I do there? Should I select Canada and proceed and as a proof will provide ECA ?
You have a Canadian Masters so that is your credential. You are not getting points so don’t need ECA. Put it under personal history.

billy_c

Feb 18, 2024
Does anyone know whether Masters of Management Analytics fall under Stem category or not? I know that business analytics does. But since there is a slight difference, i have some doubts.