+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-International Student Stream

kapil098

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am looking to apply for the Ontario immigration nominee program under international student stream. I have some question before applying. I believe someone would help me to provide answers.

• By applying this stream, can we able to apply for CEC or any TR to PR stream if it will open in future?
  • I am on my probation period, so can I eligible to apply?
  • How many draws does it open per year?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am looking to apply for the Ontario immigration nominee program under international student stream. I have some question before applying. I believe someone would help me to provide answers.

• By applying this stream, can we able to apply for CEC or any TR to PR stream if it will open in future?
  • I am on my probation period, so can I eligible to apply?
  • How many draws does it open per year?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Hello Kapil098, I can tell the following:
-By applying this stream, can we able to apply for CEC or any TR to PR stream if it will open in future?: Not sure...
-I am on my probation period, so can I eligible to apply?: Yes, It's valid, your Job Offer should be permanent/full time, probatory period is for everyone.
-How many draws does it open per year? Hard to say, but 2022 had had 3 draws for International students with Job offer, you can see the history on OINP Updates (web site: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2022-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates)