+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP international student stream with job offer

Lathabda

Aug 22, 2023
Hi . I got invite for international student stream with job offer . But my company not ready to full the employer form ? What can I do ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi . I got invite for international student stream with job offer . But my company not ready to full the employer form ? What can I do ?
You need to decline the invitation if your employer is not willing to complete the employer form. It is mandatory that your employer complete the form in order to submit your application. There are no alternatives that are accepted.

Lathabda

Aug 22, 2023
Will not they accept employment letter , payslip and offer letter to verify the employment? Will it be fine if I give a try with these documents ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Will not they accept employment letter , payslip and offer letter to verify the employment? Will it be fine if I give a try with these documents ?
No. Your employer must be eligible and must fill out the form to support your nomination. It is mandatory. No point in trying and paying all that money because it will be refused.

Lathabda

Aug 22, 2023
My employer should be eligible because it is a top Canadian company. But I cannot get the form. That is why thinking to submit . What is the fee amount . Thank you so much for your inputs . Highly appreciate

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No, they will not. You will be automatically refused without the employer form. There is no point trying. It's a waste of money.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My employer should be eligible because it is a top Canadian company. But I cannot get the form. That is why thinking to submit . What is the fee amount . Thank you so much for your inputs . Highly appreciate
It is an automatic refusal. Doesn’t matter if it is a top company as many “top” companies will not support nominations. And you will lose around $1500.

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Are you going to repeatedly ask the same question until you get the answer you want to hear?

All of the answers above are correct and categorical. It does not matter who your employer is, and how "top" they are. You need that form. No ifs and no buts. You are not special. You are a number. The sooner you get on board with that concept, the better.

Oct 26, 2023
You need to decline the invitation if your employer is not willing to complete the employer form. It is mandatory that your employer complete the form in order to submit your application. There are no alternatives that are accepted.

Hey,

I am planing to apply through OINP international student stream but I have some questions could you please help me?

1. You must continue to be employed in the approved employment position during the nomination period (i.e. until you receive permanent residence). This means that your terms of employment must remain consistent throughout the nomination period. This includes your:
    • employer
    • position title and duties
    • wage
    • hours of work
    • work location
This is the information that I found under the OINP international Student Stream

I hope this message finds you well. I recently reviewed the guidelines for the OINP International Student Stream and have a few questions that I would appreciate your assistance with:

1. Nomination Period Explanation: I'm seeking clarification regarding the "nomination period" mentioned in the OINP guidelines. Could you please provide a detailed explanation? I'm a bit confused about whether this refers to the time until I receive the nomination certificate and notification letter or the time until I receive permanent residence status.

2. Layoff During Non-Express Entry PR Application Processing: In the unfortunate event that my employer lays me off after I have received the nomination certificate and notification letter but before my PR application is processed, do I need to inform your team? And would such a circumstance potentially lead to my PR application being rejected?

3. Changing Employers in Ontario ( incase employer will lay off me): If I were to switch employers and join a new company within Ontario while my PR application is in progress, would I still remain eligible for the PR application under the OINP International Student Stream?

Ashokbaskar

Nov 15, 2023
Hey,

I am planing to apply through OINP international student stream but I have some questions could you please help me?

1. You must continue to be employed in the approved employment position during the nomination period (i.e. until you receive permanent residence). This means that your terms of employment must remain consistent throughout the nomination period. This includes your:
    • employer
    • position title and duties
    • wage
    • hours of work
    • work location
This is the information that I found under the OINP international Student Stream

I hope this message finds you well. I recently reviewed the guidelines for the OINP International Student Stream and have a few questions that I would appreciate your assistance with:

1. Nomination Period Explanation: I'm seeking clarification regarding the "nomination period" mentioned in the OINP guidelines. Could you please provide a detailed explanation? I'm a bit confused about whether this refers to the time until I receive the nomination certificate and notification letter or the time until I receive permanent residence status.

2. Layoff During Non-Express Entry PR Application Processing: In the unfortunate event that my employer lays me off after I have received the nomination certificate and notification letter but before my PR application is processed, do I need to inform your team? And would such a circumstance potentially lead to my PR application being rejected?

3. Changing Employers in Ontario ( incase employer will lay off me): If I were to switch employers and join a new company within Ontario while my PR application is in progress, would I still remain eligible for the PR application under the OINP International Student Stream?
I am having these same questions. Anyone can clarify please?

Ashokbaskar

Nov 15, 2023
Is it mandatory that the course which i have studied canada should correlate with the job which i got now? I got job as mechanical technologist but my course here is supply chain management. Notably i have done bachelor’s in mechanical engineering in back home.