+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-International Student Job Offer Stream

Rishiwilson

Jul 29, 2024
Hello everyone,
Got PNP approval under OINP-ISJOS. Holding TEER 22100 job. Wondering whether I have to take an IELTS test for PR application? Does anybody know if I have to show proof of funds, will they request for it later on? if they do what all can/should I submit? Also I have an option to extend my work permit for 2 years, I have my WP until Dec, 2025(more than a year starting now) but it's asking for proof that employer has paid employer compliance fee, my employer is not sure whether it applies to me since I already have an open WP. I am willing to pay the fee but I just wanted to confirm if it would apply to me. Last concern is regarding proof that I meet job requirements(for WP extension), I have been working at this job for more than a year and I have the required educational qualifications as per my job requirements? Do I just have to mention that?

Aug 16, 2022
Hello. If your Language test is still valid at the time of submitting your Non express entry profile, then you dont need for another one. else you would need one. There is no requirement of proof of funds if you are working in Canada.

Rishiwilson

Jul 29, 2024
Hmmm…I saw on their website that after 2012 some job holders under Noc 4 and 5 catergories would have to submit language requirement documents and others just need to state this on a piece of paper and ask IRCC to take this fact into consideration. I am wondering now if I should just go to a consultancy

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello everyone,
Got PNP approval under OINP-ISJOS. Holding TEER 22100 job. Wondering whether I have to take an IELTS test for PR application? Does anybody know if I have to show proof of funds, will they request for it later on? if they do what all can/should I submit? Also I have an option to extend my work permit for 2 years, I have my WP until Dec, 2025(more than a year starting now) but it's asking for proof that employer has paid employer compliance fee, my employer is not sure whether it applies to me since I already have an open WP. I am willing to pay the fee but I just wanted to confirm if it would apply to me. Last concern is regarding proof that I meet job requirements(for WP extension), I have been working at this job for more than a year and I have the required educational qualifications as per my job requirements? Do I just have to mention that?
No need for PoF for OINP-JOIS stream.

WPSL is just supplemental in case you need to apply/extend work permit. Since JOIS is a job offer stream, you will need to stay in that employer until PR approval, hence you need close work permit. You can apply for a closed work permit through WPSL if your current WP is expiring soon and your PR is not approved yet.

For job requirement, just submit your educational credentials. As you are applying under JOIS, submit your Canadian education credentials.