+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Express Entry Application

Toyese

Jun 14, 2016
Hi,

I made an application to OINP under Human Capital Stream on January 8, 2016. I received an email on March 2, 2016 that my application is on the queue. Its has been over 6 months now and I still have not received any info from them. I have sent them several emails with no response. I am afraid because my study permit will expire on November 15, 2016 and I cannot apply for study permit anymore because I have utilise it once.

Please advise

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: OINP - Express Entry Applicatio

Toyese said:
Hi,

I made an application to OINP under Human Capital Stream on January 8, 2016. I received an email on March 2, 2016 that my application is on the queue. Its has been over 6 months now and I still have not received any info from them. I have sent them several emails with no response. I am afraid because my study permit will expire on November 15, 2016 and I cannot apply for study permit any more because I have utilise it once.

Please advise
What do you mean you made an application?
What email? AOR?

Toyese

Jun 14, 2016
Thank you for your prompt response.

My application is for Provincial Nomination Programme - Under Human Priority Stream. Below is the content of the email received from OINP office:

Thank you for your email.

Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's what it says it is.
It's in a queue, waiting to get processed.
Just wait and maybe call/email them every 30 days?

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest you to search function to find related threads.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=search;advanced

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toyese said:
Hi all,

I got my AOR today.

Do anyone have an idea of the processing timeline

Thanks
Hi Toyese - just a quick question to clarify did you send the application in January (the physical documents) ?