+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Employer Job Offer: International Student stream

ilibaba

Sep 28, 2024
Hello everyone, I’m seeking clarification regarding the eligibility of Educational Assistants, Child and Youth Workers, and Early Childhood Educators for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Employer Job Offer: International Student stream. To qualify for this stream, applicants must have a full-time job with a minimum of 1,560 hours per year, which translates to at least 30 hours of paid work per week. However, as an Educational Assistant and Child and Youth Worker, I do not work up to 1,560 hours annually in Ontario. Most Educational Assistants, Child and Youth Workers, and Early Childhood Educators oftentimes don't usually work up to 1560 hours due to the summer break in Canada. OINP sends invitations to apply to potential candidates in the Expression of Interest system pool who may qualify for the Employer Job Offer: International Students stream who work as early childhood educators and general occupation in Canada. Given this information, can someone please clarify if these positions can qualify for the OINP Employer Job Offer stream with the minimum of 1560 hours (a year) obstacle? Are there any exceptions or alternative pathways for these occupations?.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m seeking clarification regarding the eligibility of Educational Assistants, Child and Youth Workers, and Early Childhood Educators for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Employer Job Offer: International Student stream. To qualify for this stream, applicants must have a full-time job with a minimum of 1,560 hours per year, which translates to at least 30 hours of paid work per week. However, as an Educational Assistant and Child and Youth Worker, I do not work up to 1,560 hours annually in Ontario. Most Educational Assistants, Child and Youth Workers, and Early Childhood Educators oftentimes don't usually work up to 1560 hours due to the summer break in Canada. OINP sends invitations to apply to potential candidates in the Expression of Interest system pool who may qualify for the Employer Job Offer: International Students stream who work as early childhood educators and general occupation in Canada. Given this information, can someone please clarify if these positions can qualify for the OINP Employer Job Offer stream with the minimum of 1560 hours (a year) obstacle? Are there any exceptions or alternative pathways for these occupations?.
Your employer is supporting your application, filling out the forms and the job offer must state:

The job offer must be for a full-time and permanent position.

Full-time means the job must be a minimum of 1,560 hours a year and a minimum of 30 hours of paid work per week.

So there is no work around.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can apply for PR through CEC once you have the required amount of work experience in Canada.