+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP and ITA

phenom.sam

Jan 24, 2017
My CRS score is 413 and I had received notification of interest from OINP. I opted for OINP, paid the processing fees and submitted my profile. The status of the application is ASSESSMENT. I got an invitation to apply in the 31-May-2017 draw. Can anyone suggest me if I need to continue with the OINP assessment or accept the ITA?
Thanks in advance.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My CRS score is 413 and I had received notification of interest from OINP. I opted for OINP, paid the processing fees and submitted my profile. The status of the application is ASSESSMENT. I got an invitation to apply in the 31-May-2017 draw. Can anyone suggest me if I need to continue with the OINP assessment or accept the ITA?
Thanks in advance.
Accept the ITA, even you pay already OINP. The only difference is that if you keep going with OINP, later you only can settle in Ontario, and you will need to wait until they nominate you and you receive ITA. If you accept the direct ITA, will be faster and you can settle anywhere in Canada.

phenom.sam

Jan 24, 2017
Accept the ITA, even you pay already OINP. The only difference is that if you keep going with OINP, later you only can settle in Ontario, and you will need to wait until they nominate you and you receive ITA. If you accept the direct ITA, will be faster and you can settle anywhere in Canada.
Thank you chente

Reactions: chente