+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer of employment upload

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,
I was uploading documents after receiving ITA.
Now for employment
1. The current company issued me an offer letter while I was on PGWP
2. Then when my PGWP was about to expire they issued another offer letter in order to apply for LMIA and closed work permit.

So in the above section
should I upload both offer letters saying 1 was issued on PGWP and another on LMIA

OR

just the latest one issued on LMIA.

Thanks,
Any help or comments is much appreciated

chort2177

Apr 25, 2023
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and

Reactions: Markjons

fabienpalmer5

Jul 20, 2024
Hi,
Now for employment
2. Then when my PGWP was about to expire they issued another offer letter in order to apply for LMIA and closed work permit.

So in the above section
should I upload both offer letters saying 1 was issued on PGWP and another on LMIA

OR

just the latest one issued on LMIA Cashmachine777 .

Thanks,
We are pleased to offer you employment with our esteemed organization. After careful consideration of your qualifications, skills, and experience, we believe you will be a valuable addition to our team. Please find attached the formal offer letter outlining the terms and conditions of your employment. We request you to review the document carefully and return a signed copy by the specified date. Should you have any questions or need further clarification, do not hesitate to contact our HR department. We look forward to welcoming you on board and working together towards our mutual success.

Markjons

Jul 20, 2024
Please tell me is there any scholarship test or anything? or a website that could give me complete details?

Markjons

Jul 20, 2024
Hi,
Now for employment

So in the above section

OR

just the latest one issued on LMIA.

Thanks,
For your immigration application, it's generally best to provide comprehensive and clear documentation to avoid any potential issues or misunderstandings. In this case, it would be advisable to upload both offer letters with a brief explanation. Here's how you can approach it:

1. Upload both offer letters:
    • Offer letter on PGWP: This shows your initial employment and the terms under which you started.
    • Offer letter for LMIA: This demonstrates the transition and the current terms of your employment.
  2. Provide a brief explanation:
    • In the explanation section or an additional document, clearly state that the first offer letter was issued while you were on a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and the second offer letter was issued for the purposes of applying for an LMIA and a closed work permit.
Here’s a suggested explanation you can include:

Explanation of Employment Offer Letters

Dear [Immigration Officer/Reviewing Officer],

Please find attached two offer letters from my current employer:

1. Offer Letter Issued on PGWP: This offer letter was issued when I was employed under a Post-Graduation Work Permit.
  2. Offer Letter Issued for LMIA: This offer letter was issued when my PGWP was about to expire, in order to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and a closed work permit.
The second offer letter reflects the current terms of my employment.

Thank you for your consideration.