+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer Letter Date after ITA date

pvasishta

Jun 4, 2019
Hello Experts,

I have two years of Canadian experience(ICT - Closed WP). Now, I became local employee (from 4th Oct). After I became local employee, I created my EE profile and I am expecting ITA on 16th October.

Now, my doubt is I havent received the actual offer letter. I might receive the offer letter next week. My date of employement will be from 4th October and that will be mentioned in the offer letter. But, offer letter date will be the date when the letter will be actually issued. Will it be an issue in future, because offer letter issue date is after the ITA date. Please guide

Thank you
Vasishta

Last edited:

Jaykrishnan

Sep 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello Experts,

I have two years of Canadian experience(ICT - Closed WP). Now, I became local employee (from 4th Oct). After I became local employee, I created my EE profile and I am expecting ITA on 16th October.

Now, my doubt is I havent received the actual offer letter. I might receive the offer letter next week. My date of employement will be from 4th October and that will be mentioned in the offer letter. But, offer letter date will be the date when the letter will be actually issued. Will it be an issue in future, because offer letter issue date is after the ITA date. Please guide

Thank you
Vasishta
Hi

I am also facing same issue . I got promotion to TL and I might get new offer letter in the coming weeks.
Can i submit my profile claiming 50 Pointts for job offer.

Was you application approved? .

Please help me.

Thanks
-Jay

Jaykrishnan

Sep 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi

I am also facing same issue . I got promotion to TL and I might get new offer letter in the coming weeks.
Can i submit my profile claiming 50 Pointts for job offer.

Was you application approved? .

Please help me.

Thanks
-Jay