+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

offer letter: concordia university

Flora123

Aug 16, 2011
Hi All,

I got email notification (application portal system auto generated) of acceptance in Concordia University for PhD. I wonder that I did not get original official letter (hard copy) since quite long time. Do you have any idea, how long it will take?

Can I proceed for Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ) with that email print?
or I need the copy of original official letter. Thanks.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flora123 said:
Hi All,

I got email notification (application portal system auto generated) of acceptance in Concordia University for PhD. I wonder that I did not get original official letter (hard copy) since quite long time. Do you have any idea, how long it will take?

Can I proceed for Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ) with that email print?
or I need the copy of original official letter. Thanks.
I know that "application portal system". I was selected for John Molson MBA in 2009, so I knew it very well. :) well, keep waiting ! they will send one hard copy of Offer Letter, which you have to accept (try to do that online, if permission granted ! its fast...I did the same). After that you will get one Official Acceptance of Letter which you need for CAQ (sorry, CAQ is little bit slow, may take upto 40 days !)

Good luck for PhD. Montreal is a great place with lots of beautiful French Speaking Lady... so I wish you double good luck ;) lol

Apr 8, 2016
My application status changed to conditional admission on the portal. But, I have still not received any offer letter via email. How long does it take for them to send one? Thanks!