+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

occupation list for 2011-2012

hassan_ansari

Jun 27, 2011
Dear all,
i am new to the forum... i am a pharmacist by qualification and planned to apply in february 2011 but unfortunately the cap for 3131 filled and i could file the case... for the current policy i read that the occupation will remain the same as of teh last one where as the number of applications would be reduced to 500. Anyone of you has info on this...

additionally, being a pharmacist i have completed 17 years of education and also i have equivalence letter from our education commission that we can compete for jobs where an MA or MSC in general stream is required... does this make me eligible for 25 points?? will appreciate if any friend can help me with this..

regards
hassan ansari

ftnasorw

Jun 18, 2011
The way it looks, the nocs will remain the same, so be ready to apply asap, as many others are like you, ready to apply. I think there is going to be a race on the most popular nocs this year.

As for the MSc, no I don't think you can, simply because they also ask you for the degree, name of university, period of studying and sealed and signed transcripts of it. I'm afraid this letter you have doesn't cover their requirements. The same applies to MDs, who also have longer periods of studying but they are not MSc holders.