+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!! Oath Taken Today & Received E-Certificate Within 10 Mins!!!

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Long journey is over..
Please don't ask for my timeline etc... I've answered that a million times on this forum.

Processing Office : Mississauga (Email came from Scarborough)

Before and After online oath....listen carefully to what the Officers tell you (Most Important)!
Their instructions to get the e-certificate will be a little different from what's in the email sent to you to attend Oath. Please Please Pleeaasssseee do what THEY instruct you and not what you or your friends think or have experienced in the past!
As soon as the officers closed the zoom, I emailed the signed oath form according to the new instructions given by the officers... 10 min later(actually 8 mins later, i received a new email asking me to sign up for an account on IRCC Portal.
I did sign up and lo and behold there was my Citizenship Certificate ready to download.

Hope your experiences are the same going forward.

Good Bye.

Last edited:

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Long journey is over..
Please don't ask for my timeline etc... I've answered that a million times on this forum.

Before and After online oath....listen carefully to what the Officers tell you (Most Important)!
Their instructions to get the e-certificate will be a little different from what's in the email sent to you to attend Oath. Please Please Pleeaasssseee do what THEY instruct you and not what you or your friends think or have experienced in the past!
As soon as the officers closed the zoom, I emailed the signed oath form according to the new instructions given by the officers... 10 min later(actually 8 mins later, i received a new email asking me to sign up for an account on IRCC Portal.
I did sign up and lo and behold there was my Citizenship Certificate ready to download.

Good Bye.
Congrats!!! Was wondering if you considered making a signature with your details, I am sure many of us will be inspired and get hope seeing these positive journeys

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
Just one quick question did you sign the affirmation digitally or did you print it and sign and then scanned

crossiwre

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Just one quick question did you sign the affirmation digitally or did you print it and sign and then scanned
Adding this here that i used adobe acrobat, which i own, to create a written signature that was scanned and added it digitally right on the pdf. Did not print the form or re-scanned it. Of course you can do that if its easier and you are not tech savvy. If you print out the form and sign, make sure to take a picture of the form in good lighting and make sure to take your time to take a picture.

Lammergeier16

Oct 15, 2018
I have a question regarding the same topic. Digitally signing the affirmation. So, you see we need to add our signature on two place. On the left side of the Date box. Should we put our signature where the 'X' mark is or can we put it in a bigger area to the right
Signature du demandeur
of that one?

I am asking this because there is very small space to put signature where mark 'X' is but there is a wider and bigger area to the right (left of date box), and it would be easy to put a signature there.

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Long journey is over..

Good Bye.
You're lucky! I did the exact same thing, sent the oath form within 1 minute of ceremony ending with the exact instructions the officer said and I still don't have my e-certificate one day later. Hopefully soon.

crossiwre

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
You're lucky! I did the exact same thing, sent the oath form within 1 minute of ceremony ending with the exact instructions the officer said and I still don't have my e-certificate one day later. Hopefully soon.
Just adding this here that we sent the signed oath form email right after ceremony but nothing happened for 3 days so re-sent it again on the third day and got the e-cert next day. So can help to resend the oath form again via email.