+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nurses in canada

rn_mhay

Apr 1, 2012
can some help me? im currently working here in ksa as staff nurse, i still have 4 months to stay here and im searching for my next job overseas,, i want to work in canada,,i've search online for job posting,,and i saw this join allied employment agency,,they are asking for 850 cad dollar for the pre registration,,..i want to know if this agency is genuine and not a scam..

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
rn_mhay said:
can some help me? im currently working here in ksa as staff nurse, i still have 4 months to stay here and im searching for my next job overseas,, i want to work in canada,,i've search online for job posting,,and i saw this join allied employment agency,,they are asking for 850 cad dollar for the pre registration,,..i want to know if this agency is genuine and not a scam..
hello, i just want to ask if you have continued your processing thru join allied? i also want to apply but i've read lots of comments about this and i am confused if it's really genuine or not. thanks!

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
You need to have licence in Canada to work as a nurse. Please check the respective provincial nursing registration for detail and you will know more about nursing in canada. One such example is Ontario
http://www.cno.org/become-a-nurse/about-registration/entry-to-practice-examinations/rn-exam/

My friend is a BscN and doesnot have any job in Canada for last 2 years in her field.